Business Development Intern
We are seeking a full-time 2D Artist who will contribute to the design team with creating accessories, characters, and other interactive assets for Explainer videos, Websites, and mobile apps. We are looking for a candidate with strong illustration, digital painting, and conceptual skills, as well as creative thinking. As a Senior 2D artist, you should possess a great eye for design, color, composition, and have strong draftsmanship to create production work. The ideal candidate embraces challenge and growth, desire to learn new technologies, loves to share knowledge, thrives in a team environment, and possesses a confident, passionate, self-driven attitude.
- Create a wide range of original 2D artwork as well as concepts for characters and assets for Explainer videos.
- Work closely with leads to develop concept designs for various projects from cross-functional teams and internal/ external proposals.
- Create Style guides to support projects and concepts.
- Communicate with Tech and Animation team to ensure efficient and accurate implementation of designs.
- Support content/ marketing department with artwork for campaigns and video challenges.
- Ability to work under a tight timeline and deliver quality work
- A portfolio that demonstrates an advanced understanding of form and value also shows a great sense of color and unique designs or concepts.
- Advanced understanding of digital painting software, like Photoshop, Illustrator.
- File organization and time management skills.
- Knowledge or interest in the mobile app market and social media platform.
- Desire to learn new techniques and love to share knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal; ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner.
Send us an email with your resume along with a link to your digital portfolio with samples of your work on email@example.com