Business Development Intern
This Internship role is responsible for attracting new business and the growth of our current customer base. To ensure that sufficient new clients are approached and convinced for getting business for the company.
- Making a list of companies that can be looked at for business purpose.
- Calling prospective clients with the help of leads figured out by own way of tracking or getting leads by CEO.
- Pitching to the clients over the phone.
- Fixing appointments, scheduling meetings and making presentations to the client on Company’s business and functioning.
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Maintaining CEO’s meeting schedules whenever required.
- 0 – 2+ years of experience in Business Development (fresher’s are welcomed)
- Strong initiative and with a positive attitude;
- Ability to learn quickly, work in tight deadlines and adapt to change;
- Professional, organized, efficient and accurate;
- Tenacity, drive and the desire to succeed
- Resourceful and creative troubleshooting skills;
- Usage of social media tools
- Excellent working knowledge of Ms Office – Power point, Excel
Send us an email with your resume on email@example.com