A Marketing Intern plays a specialized, individual contributor role as part of the Digital Marketing & Analytics team. Through digital and online techniques and analysis, the digital marketing executive pursues specific goals in communication, brand building and conversion.
- Manage digital marketing initiatives
- Oversee social media strategy
- Maintain the organization’s website(s)
- Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work with the team and manage visual content
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- 0-1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- Qualification: BBA/ BBM/ MBA, Certification in Digital Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Editing and writing skills
- Communication skills
- Team Player
Send us an email with your resume on email@example.com